- Fluent in both Windows and Mac platforms;
- Adobe Creative Suite Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat;
- XHTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), PHP, HTML5;
- Background in fine art.
Web Scripting with PHP
Mohawk College 2012
FPM Marketing & Design – Hamilton, Ontario
04.2013 – Present
Manager, Design & Creative
Reeves Financial Services Inc. – Hamilton, Ontario
06.2005 – 09.2011
- Graphic Design & Brand Design: Responsible for all graphics and marketin materials; advertisements, newsletters, brochures, posters, postcards, business cards, letterhead, envelopes, greeting/birthday cards, presentation folders, logos, and forms.
- Website Design & Webmaster: Maintained company website reevesfinancial.com, using HTML, CSS, PHP, and WordPress
- Developed desktop and mobile theme of website (WordPress);
- Setup Facebook fan page (and administer), set up Twitter account and integrate social media into website;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Designed and maintained other product specific websites: SaveSomeGreen.ca, IllnessInsurance.ca.
- The Forum – A Marketplace for Stories and Ideas: A one-hour, community based radio show on Talk 820.
- Created logo and brand design for all marketing materials, advertisements, promotional items, and business cards;
- Designed and maintained website forumradio.ca;
- Uploaded podcasts to website and iTunes;
- Set up Facebook group/fan page.
- Other Duties: System Administration: network management, computer and software setup, technology research and testing.
Graphic Designer & Webmaster
Canadian Financial Publishing Group – Kitchener, Ontario
08.2000 – 06.2005
- Designed financial newsletters on a quarterly basis.
- Selected and implemented appropriate artwork/photographs for newsletters
- Designed personal newsletter biographical headers with client’s photographs, logos and contact information
- Scanned photographs and/or logos provided by clients
- Ensured biographical or personal portion of newsletter meets compliance standards
- Obtained client approval for biographical detail
- Submitted files (Quark documents, logos, photographs, etc.) to printer by email for production
- Designed an ad for internet subdivision of company; published in FORUM magazine
- Designed and maintained company website cfpg.com, as well as all other related websites including CEO’s personal photography website
- Designed and maintained client websites
Graphic Designer & Web Master
Tri-Pride (Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge Pride Committee)
2003 – 2005
- Designed Monthly Newsletter (Pride Pages)
- Designed all marketing materials; posters, advertisements, signs, logos, and tickets
- Designed and administrated website tri-pride.ca